Nuclear | London
PD635 | ASME NQA-1 Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications
- London: 11-13 June 2018
- Length: 3 days
- CEUs: 2.30
- PDHs: 23.00
This course provides an overall understanding of the basic principles and applications of ASME Nuclear Quality Assurance. Managers, engineers, and program developers who take this 3-day course gain an enhanced understanding of ASME as an organization, its codes and standards, and the ASME Nuclear Quality Assurance code and standard NQA-1 as it is applied to nuclear facilities.
In addition to covering the NQA-1 Standard, it also provides a brief overview of sections of Section III Rules for Construction of Nuclear Facility Components of the B&PV Code as they apply ASME NQA-1for their quality assurance standard for new construction of nuclear facilities and plant modifications.
Participants will receive a copy of the ASME NQA-1 Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications (QA) codebook and the Participant Workbook.
Please click HERE to view the course outline.
You Will Learn To
- Explain the purpose of the NQA-1 Standard and its role in nuclear construction and operation
- Describe the 18 criteria basis of the NQA-1 Standard contained in Part 1
- Describe the organization of the NQA-1 Standard and the major topics (or activities) covered in the Standard
- Explain the differences between Part 1, 2, 3, and 4
Who Should Attend
Design, process, and quality engineers; managers, management program developers, and project managers; licensing and procurement personnel; regulators; and students and university personnel.
Also available as Online, Instructor-supported Course EL526, taught by this instructor.
- Course Type: Public Course
- Course Number: PD635
- Language: English