Nuclear | London
PD 675 | ASME NQA-1 Lead Auditor Training
- London: 11-14 June 2018
- Length: 4 days
- CEUs: 3.00
- PDHs: 30.00
The objective of this course is to provide the prospective lead auditor, with sufficient formal training to assist in meeting the training requirement for ASME NQA-1 and N45.2.23 auditors. This course gives each student the body of knowledge and understanding of auditing methods and techniques to conduct audits of nuclear quality assurance programs. The material includes the development, organization and administration of an audit program; the mechanics of an individual audit; audit objectives; and auditing techniques.
Each participant will receive a complimentary copy of the ASME NQA-1 Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications Standard.
Please click HERE to view the course outline.
You Will Learn To
- Identify and become knowledgeable of rules and regulations, standards and guidance applicable to nuclear facilities
- Explain how to examine the general structure of quality assurance programs such as NQA-1 and ISO 9001
- Describe how to establish an audit program and how to plan for conducting audits
- Identify the four phases of the audit life cycle: 1) preparation, 2) performance, 3) reporting, and 4) follow-up
- Identify the duties and responsibilities of both an auditor and lead auditor
- Evaluate quality assurance program documents and associated procedures.
- Explain how to prepare and perform internal and supplier audits including how to report and follow up on findings
- Demonstrate an understanding of auditing methods and techniques through participation in practical exercises and examination
Who Should Attend
Quality Engineers, Auditors, Engineers, Project Managers, Inspection Personnel, Production Supervisors, Facility Representatives, Procurement Personnel, Safety System Oversight Staff, and Assessment Personnel.
- Course Type: Public Course
- Course Number: PD675
- Language: English