PD 811 | ASME NQA-1 Lead Auditor Training
- London: May 17 – 20, 2019
- Length: 4 days
- CEUs: 3.00
- PDHs: 30.00
The objective of this course is to provide the prospective lead auditor with a sufficient foundation to meet the requirements for becoming ASME NQA-1 and N45.2.23 auditors. This course provides each student with the body of knowledge and understanding of the methods and techniques that are essential for one to conduct audits of nuclear quality assurance programs. The course material includes the development, organization and administration of an audit program; the mechanics of an individual audit; audit objectives; and auditing techniques.
This course presents each student with the methods and techniques that are essential for one to conduct audits of nuclear quality assurance programs. The course material includes the development, organization and administration of an audit program; the mechanics of an individual audit; audit objectives; and auditing techniques.
Each participant will receive a complimentary copy of the ASME NQA-1 – Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications (QA) Standard.
You Will Learn To
– Identify the rules and regulations, standards and guidance applicable to nuclear facilities
– Explain how to examine the general structure of quality assurance programs such as NQA-1 and ISO 9001
– Identify and Manage Risks in terms of the Nuclear Safety Culture and Safe Auditing
– Describe how to establish and plan a program for conducting audits
– Identify the four phases of the audit life cycle: 1) preparation, 2) performance, 3) reporting, and 4) follow-up
– Identify the duties and responsibilities of both an auditor and lead auditor
– Evaluate quality assurance program documents and associated procedures
– Explain how to prepare and perform internal and supplier audits including how to report and follow up on findings
– Demonstrate how to employ auditing methods and techniques through participation in practical exercises and examination
Click HERE to review the course outline
Who Should Attend
Quality Engineers, Auditors, Engineers, Project Managers, Inspection Personnel, Production Supervisors, Facility Representatives, Procurement Personnel, Safety System Oversight Staff, and Assessment Personnel.
For venue information
- Course Type: Public Course
- Course Number: PD811
- Language: English